Yesterday I skipped out on physical therapy(only because my husband could not get home from work in time to take me, otherwise I would have stayed home and went like a good girl) and headed to DelGrosso’s with my parents and my son! I will tell you some things I liked about it and some things I did not. I will start with the likes
* The pool area is wonderful for little kids! The water on the kids side is only about 18 inches deep and it is great for little ones. There are many activities in the water for kids such as water guns, slides, water falls.
* Pizza! yes the pizza was amazing! so amazing I keep dreaming about it and have been wondering how crazy I would be to take a 1 & 1/2 hour drive to just to get a slice.
* The kiddie rides were nice
* I did not like the fact that it was one flat price for a wrist band. What I mean by this is that if you wanted to just go to the pool & not do the rides the cost is still $18 . In my opinion that’s a little high. Personally I think it should be $18 for a wrist band if you are doing both but less money if you only want to do one or the other if that makes sense?
* The food lines moved so slow! I bet I waited 15 minutes for a slice of pizza and a drink at a stand that only served pizza and drinks and there were at most three people ahead of me. Nuts if you ask me!
Overall it was a nice amusement park, definitely not my first pick but if you are in the area worth stopping by. My 2 year old thoroughly enjoyed himself and was wiped out by the end of the day