Easter Bunny Picture Frame
- Picture frame (I bought mine at a thrift store)
- Chalk paint ( I used the spray paint kind but any chalk paint will do!)
- printed sheet music ( I coffee dyed mine)
- mod Podge
- Paint brushes
- Easter bunny ( I ripped mine off a sign I bought at the dollar tree)
- Spanish moss ( This can be found at the dollar tree)
- lavender sprigs ( I bought a few bundles at Walmart for $0.97 a piece)
- Hot glue gun & Glue sticks
Step one: The first thing I did was to take out the glass part of the picture frame. I then painted the picture frame with chalk paint and left it dry.
Step 2: Cover the cardboard backing. When I tried this the first time I cut up some brown paper bags and mod podged them to the card board backing. I didn’t care for the way this looked so I decided to try something else. Next, printed off a few pages of sheet music and coffee dyed them.. this looked much better! I trimmed the sheet music to size and lined it up the best I could as I mod podged it down to the cardboard. I also put a thin layer of mod Podge over the top of the sheet music. This will help protect it.
( You can still see the paper bag. This is fine because I’m going to hot glue some Spanish moss there anyway.)
Step 3: Once the mod Podge was dry I started to decorate. I used my hot glue gun to glue Spanish moss down. I then stuffed a few sprigs of lavender in the Spanish moss and secured it with my hot glue gun. And, finally, I hot glued the bunny down. I found this bunny at the dollar tree attached to a cardboard Easter Sign. I just ripped it off, LOL.
If you decide to make thisDIY this week I’d love to hear from ya! You can drop a comment below or message me on any of my social media pages. Hope you have a blessed weekend and as always remember to keep it simple. Catch ya next week my friends! Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram