S’mores are my FAVORITE summer food hands down. I decided to throw some of my favorite flavors together to make one stupendous S’more. So, today’s #CookieMonday post isn’t so much a recipe but more of a technique to making a yummy S’more.
What you will need:
– Some good peanut butter cookies (homemade, slice and bakes, or already made… doesn’t matter as long as there good!)
– Marshmallows for toasting
– Hazelnut spread ( I used Nutella)
– A few banana’s depending on how many you are making
What to do:
– Spread 2 peanut butter cookies with Nutella on one side, use as MUCH or as little as you want =P
– Toast up your Marshmallow to your liking! ( I like mine burnt but for the sake of a good photo I browned it) Place it on one side of the cookie that has been spread with Nutella.
– cut 4 slices of banana and lay them on the other side of the cookie that has been spread with Nutella.
– Squish it together and take big bites that leave chocolate and marshmallow smeared all over your face =p
Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. This post does, however, contain ads that I will receive commission for if clicked. This post may also include affiliate links. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”