- Wooden Wreath Frame ( I bought mine at the Dollar Tree)
- Lavender bundles (Make sure each one has about 5 sprigs)
- Wooden Letter (I used a D for my last name)
- Burlap Bow (you can either buy one or make your own)
- Floral Wire
- Wire Cutters
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
Step 1: Using wire cutters, cut lavender bundle into sprigs.
Step 2: Wire sprigs onto wreath using floral wire.
Step 3: Next, attach bow to the spring wreath using floral wire.
step 4: Hot glue wooden letter slightly above the bow.
If you decide to make thisDIY this week I’d love to hear from ya! You can drop a comment below or message me on any of my social media pages. Hope you have a blessed weekend and as always remember to keep it simple. Catch ya next week my friends! Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram