Wedding season is almost here so I thought it would be fun to do a round-up of 10 amazing rustic wedding ideas. If you love to craft then planning a wedding can be very budget friendly. To make things even more budget friendly think of people that will let you borrow things such as old crates and ladders. You can also get a lot of beautiful and FREE décor from natures playground. Check out #9! I love how they used twigs to make the most beautiful flower vase.
1. DIY rustic monogram for the happy couple. How adorable would it be to make one of these cute monograms to sit near the guest book? This rustic wedding project is so cute and very budget friendly. You can view all the details on this DIY monogram here – Burlapkitchen.com
2. I am absolutely in love with this beautiful rustic ladder from Whimsical wonderland weddings. I think a ladder could be a very easy thing to borrow from someone. If you can’t find someone to borrow it from, maybe you could try building one using some furring strips. Regardless if you buy, build, or borrow this rustic ladder is just stunning. Make sure to head over to their page for all the details on this beauty.
3. I’m not sure what has me drooling more.. the donuts or this beautiful rustic wire spool table from Deer pearl flowers? I could see a few of these sitting around for a coffee bar, the wedding cake. guest book, etc. What would you use them for? Make sure to head over to their page for more beautiful ideas such as this.
4. Number 4 is just as breath taking as number 3. Check out this old rustic barrel that Asouthernwedding.com used as a s’more bar. How fun! Make sure to head over to their page for all the details on this gorgeous wedding idea!
5. These napkin rings by yours truly is another budget friendly wedding decor idea. I used some disinfectant spray on mine because they were more for decor than use. But, if you do not feel comfortable doing that you can buy blank toilet paper rolls HERE on my affiliate link. You can grab all the fun details on this budget friendly wedding decor idea here Burlapkitchen.com.
6. I love the idea of this fun Rustic wedding guest book by WillieAndDollyDesign. You could try your hand at making one of your own or you can just head over to their site and purchase one from them. Sometimes homemade is nice and sometimes its nice just to spend the money for a good quality item. Not to mention this will double as home decor and last a life time.
7. I found these rustic paper flowers by elegantweddinginvites.com. and fell in love! These would be perfect for any theme using any color you wish. I could just see 100’s of them sprinkled everywhere! I love that they used sticks from the back yard to attach these. I may have to make a few of of these rustic flowers for my home.
8. How stunning are these table numbers! You could totally do these on a budget if you get your frames from Dollar Tree and spray paint them. I love to see to see white and burlap together. Make sure to head over to Diyncrafts.com. for all the details on these beauties.
9. Speaking of beautiful rustic wedding decor, check out this twig flower vase from factorydirectcraft.com. I could totally see these sitting all around the venue. They look simple to make and budget friendly. Make sure you head over to their page for all the details plus more fun ideas like this.
10. Last but not least is another craft by yours truly. How cute would it be to stick a few of these DIY lanterns around the wedding reception area? I could totally see them handing from trees and sitting on tables to give the night a nice soft glow. You can watch a full tutorial on this rustic DIY lantern HERE.