What you need:
- cupcake papers ( 1 cupcake paper makes 1 candy corn magnet)
- Button magnets (found in the craft department at Walmart)
- 3 paint brushes (one for each color of paint)
- Orange, Yellow, & White paint ( I used the acrylic, plaid brand, paint at Walmart. It’s about $1 a bottle)
- Glitter ( I used white)
- Glue ( I used a hot glue gun because it dries fast, but school glue would work fine, too)
How to make them:
1.) First you need to fold your cupcake papers in half, then in half again, then again. With each fold place a small dab of glue to keep them from opening. Like this:
2.) Paint your papers to look like a candy corn.
3.) Apply glitter while paint is still wet.
4.) Let candy corns dry, then glue the magnet to the back. They make different kinds of magnets, I like the button ones because they seem to be much stronger than the others.