Dollar General Rag Pumpkin
- Orange rags from Dollar General (The ones with the squares are super cute!)
- Poly fill (Rip open an old pillow if you don’t have any!)
- Fall Sachet (this is optional but so worth it!)
- raffia and ribbon to make a bow
- wired twine
- 2 leaves
- hot glue gun and glue sticks (You may be able to get away with not used the hot glue gun!)
Step 1: Lay the rag down flat so the side with the squares is facing down. Put a small amount of poly fill in the middle. Open up the sachet and add about half of the bag. bring the corner up to meet and cinch it in the middle. Holding it all together with your hands, place the stick in the hole.
Step 2: Holding it all together with your hands, place the stick in the center of the hole. Tie it all together with a piece of twine.
Step 3: Using some wired twine, wrap it around the base of the stick and then use a pencil to curl it.
Step 4: Add a bow! You can keep the bow super simple or dress it up however you’d like.
Step 5: Glue on some leaves! I cut two leave off of a floral I bought from Hobby Lobby.
If you decide to make this DIY I’d love to hear from ya! You can drop a comment below or message me on any of my social media pages. Hope you have a blessed weekend and as always remember to keep it simple. Catch ya next week my friends! Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, youtube