10 Minute Oreo Fluff Pie
My 10 Minute Oreo Fluff Pie is probably one of the easiest recipes you will ever make. The title says it all. Now I have never actually timed myself making this pie but I am sure 10 minutes is pretty accurate. If you happen to make this pie and decide to time yourself let me know how long it takes! May even be less than 10 minutes.
I came up with this recipe specifically for my brother aka Uncle Chuck. We were at a restaurant and there was this oreo fluff thing he couldn’t get enough of. Being the nice sister that I am I decided to recreate the recipe for him in a pie form. It is now one of his favorites. This recipe makes 2 pies so I jokingly say it makes one for Uncle Chuck and one for the rest of us. 😉 Hope you enjoy!
2 cups heavy whipping cream
2 Tbsp. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2 pre- made Oreo crusts ( Regular size, not the extra serving size
1 pack of Oreo’s crushed (just use regular Oreo’s, not double stuffed)
1. Take 2 full sleeves of oreo’s; crush and set aside.
2. In a medium/large size mixing bowl add heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla. Beat with hand mixer until stiff and fluffy.
3. Add Crushed Oreo’s and gently fold them into the fluff mixture.
4. Split the fluff mixture between 2 pie shells and smooth down with a spoon.
5. Crush the last sleeve of Oreos and use to top the pies. ( You may end up with some extra crushed Oreos just put them in a sandwich bag for later use. They make a great ice cream topping! 😉 )
6. Refrigerate for 4-5 hours or overnight.